Experience and Skills:
- 7 to 10 years of experience in a technical position required
- Technical Bachelor’s degree required
- Must possess strong computer skills: Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft
Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time, meet
deadlines, and coordinate with other departments
- Strong analytical, reasoning, inter-personal communication,
problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work with others in a professional and diplomatic manner
- Knowledge of ISO 17025 required
- Experience with digital multi-meters and other electronics test
- Experience with high speed data acquisition a plus.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Equipment Use
This position works in an environment in which safety, environmental
and health concerns may demand constant attention. The work
environment is a production and engineering area and typical business
office. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit and
have the ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
Work hours will be determined based on business and customer needs
but are predominantly scheduled Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00
PM, and at times could include overtime if necessary.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements,
therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DTS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment
of any type without regard to race, age, ancestry, color, creed,
disability status (physical or mental), gender, marital status,
legally-protected medical condition (including pregnancy), national
origin, religion, gender identity or expression, genetic information,
sexual orientation, military, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.