Experience and Skills:
Qualifications and Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform the Responsibilities and Duties satisfactorily. The
qualifications and skills listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skills, and/or abilities for the job. Reasonable
accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or
similar discipline and substantial related experience in an
engineering management and/or project management role or the
equivalent combination of education and experience is necessary.
Master’s degree in Engineering (MSEE) or similar discipline is a plus.
- Previous experience working with analog and digital circuit
design, schematics, board layout, as well as, working with PCBA
manufacturers is necessary. Altium NEXUS experience is a plus.
- Previous experience in data acquisition system design is a
- Strong working knowledge of test and measurement industry is a plus.
- Previous project management experience working with small teams as
well as the ability to effectively manage multiple projects
simultaneously is a plus.
- Ability to understand project requirements via Product Design
Specifications (PDS) in order meet deadlines while working with
other departments such as Business Development, Sales, Technical
Support, and Operations.
- Ability to adhere to existing schedule templates using industry
standard milestones such as PDR, CDR is necessary.
- Ability to effectively lead/manage an engineering team utilizing
strong analytical, reasoning, inter-personal communication,
problem-solving, and conflict resolution skill is necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately address and document
details, meet deadlines, and communicate/work effectively with other
departments in a professional, diplomatic manner is necessary.
- Demonstrated proficiency using various computer programs, such as,
Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), and
Work hours will be determined based on business and customer needs
but are predominantly scheduled Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements,
therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DTS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment
of any type without regard to race, age, ancestry, color, creed,
disability status (physical or mental), gender, marital status,
legally-protected medical condition (including pregnancy), national
origin, religion, gender identity or expression, genetic information,
sexual orientation, military, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.